Blaze a trail through the snow in these reliable winter boots. They’re made with waterproof leather from a Leather Working Group recognized tannery and have a waterproof-breathable membrane to add an extra layer of defence from slush and melting snow. The sturdy soles have deep lugs for traction on slick surfaces.
- Premium waterproof leather is sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit.
- The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Wicking liners use ReBOTL™ fabric.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane lets your feet breath while keeping them dry, contains 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- PrimaLoft insulation uses 60% recycled material.
- Outsoles are 34% recycled rubber and lugged for maximum traction.
- Uses Timberland’s ReBOTL material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.