Part of Timberland’s original collection these boots offer a modern take on the classic workbook. Their vintage looks pair well with dark denim, while their waterproof construction and high collars make these boots perfect for wet fall days.
- Leather uppers meet Better Leather standards and come from a Leather Working Group approved tannery.
- Wicking liners use ReBOTL™ fabric.
- Supportive footbed uses 70% bio-based material.
- Grippy GreenStride™ rubber sole uses renewable natural materials sourced from farms practicing responsible land management.
- ReBOTL material contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has put 500 metric tons of plastic waste to good use in their products.
- Leather sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.