Warm up any outfit. It's not quite monsoon-ready, but for light showers or a dusting of snow in the city, the warmth of the down fill is just right. Layer the Plapluma II Vest as outerwear over a sweater on not-quite-winter-yet days, or keep it at your desk to protect you from workplace hazards like drafty windows and unheated meeting rooms. A dropped hem and offset zip add city-wise style.
- Exterior fabric is windproof laminated nylon taffeta with a DWR finish to resist light rain and snow
- Fully insulated with warm 700-fill-power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare
- Removable leather zipper pull adds style
- Overlapping tall collar add warmth
- Handwarmer pockets defrost frigid digits
- Dropped hem provides rear coverage