Keen Greta Chelsea Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stride down sidewalks covered in rain-soaked leaves knowing your feet will stay cozy and dry. A distinctively Keen take on the classic Chelsea, the Greta boots won’t let nasty weather get in your way.
- Waterproof leather sourced from a Leather Working Group certified tannery. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Equipped with KEEN.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membrane.
- PFC-free DWR finish.
- Insulated with KEEN.Warm™ recycled insulation for cold weather protection on winter’s days.
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed captures and reflects body heat.
- Insoles are infused with an anti-odour treatment.
- Supportive dual-density EVA midsole offers lightweight comfort.
- KEEN.Freeze™ rubber outsole provides improved traction on challenging winter surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.