Made for mountaineering, alpine climbing, and general winter use, the Soloists have a modular construction for quicker dry times and fine-tuning to a wide range of temperatures. Thick insulation throughout and water-resistant materials provide protection you need for the mountains. The reinforced palm stands up to rough terrain, rope handling and axe and pole grips.
- Light and abrasion-resistant outer shell with GTT Empel DWR treatment.
- Goat leather palms with reinforced palm patches for abrasion protection and grip.
- Removable liners feature 100% waterproof BDry™ inserts.
- 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on palm for warmth and dexterity.
- Target temperature range is -29 to -9°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|