Made for mountaineering, alpine climbing, and general winter use, the Soloists have a modular construction for quicker dry times and fine-tuning to a wide range of temperatures. Thick insulation throughout and water-resistant materials provide protection you need for the mountains. The reinforced palm stands up to rough terrain, rope handling and axe and pole grips.
- Light and abrasion-resistant outer shell with GTT Empel DWR treatment
- Goat leather palms with reinforced palm patches for abrasion protection and grip
- Removable liners feature 100% waterproof BDry™ inserts
- 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on palm for warmth and dexterity
- Target temperature range is -29 to -9°C
|Weight||261g (Black Medium)|
261g (Dark Curry Medium)