Channeling high tops of the early 90s, these kicks are more than just a pretty face. They use sustainably minded materials and leather from a tannery rated Silver or higher by The Leather Working Group. Tanneries are assessed based on energy use, waste production and water treatment. Waterproof construction delivers all day protection form the elements.
- Uppers are made from waterproof Better Leather.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Liners made from ReBOTL™ recycled fabric that wicks moisture away from the foot.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Aggressive TimberGrip™ traction technology tread uses natural resins and fibers to help keep you anchored in place.
- Uses Timberland’s ReBOTL material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.