Arc'teryx Norvan LT Hoody - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
There is no off-season. Rain, wind, and snow stand no chance against you when you're wearing the right trail protection. The lightweight Norvan LT provides wind- and waterproof protection in a streamlined, run-specific shell. The C-Knit™ backer is softer and lighter than traditional backers, so you won't sacrifice comfort for functionality. A single zippered side pocket provides a space to store your fuel on longer runs.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane with a durable nylon face fabric.
- GORE-TEX C-Knit™ lining slides easily over other layers and reduces weight while adding breathability.
- Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection.
- Sleeve articulations and underarm gussets ensure unrestricted movement.
- Single side pocket provides storage at low weight.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out drafts.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted sleeves|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.