Arc'teryx Norvan LT Hoody - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
There is no off-season. Rain, wind, and snow stand no chance against you when you're wearing the right trail protection. The lightweight Norvan LT provides wind- and waterproof protection in a streamlined, run-specific shell. The C-Knit™ backer is softer and lighter than traditional backers, so you won't sacrifice comfort for functionality. A single zippered side pocket provides a space to store your fuel on longer runs.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane with a durable nylon face fabric.
- GORE-TEX C-Knit™ lining slides easily over other layers and reduces weight while adding breathability.
- Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection.
- Sleeve articulations and underarm gussets ensure unrestricted movement.
- Single side pocket provides storage at low weight.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out drafts.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted sleeves|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.