Keen Revel IV Chelsea Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A slip-on version of a winter classic. Just as warm and comfortable as the original, the Revel IV does away with laces, so you have one less reason to take your gloves off. Underfoot insulation keeps your feet warm when everything around them is cold, and the soles bite into ice and packed snow.
- Waterproof leather sourced from a Leather Working Group certified tannery. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Equipped with KEEN.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Insulated with KEEN.Warm™ recycled insulation for cold weather protection on winter’s days.
- Heat shield footbed captures and reflects body heat.
- Insoles are infused with an anti-odour treatment.
- Supportive dual-density EVA midsole offers lightweight comfort.
- KEEN.Polar Traction rubber that offers improved grip on snow and ice.
- Chunky sole clears snow and mud with ease.
- Keen rates these boots down to -32°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.