Consistent kick and easy glide, this efficient classic ski is great for aspiring young skiers pushing their abilities in the tracks.
- Torsion cap construction flexes while offering good torsional rigidity.
- Polycell polyurethane-based foam core is lightweight and damping.
- Carbon reinforcements for lightness and stiffness.
- P190 Nano Univerisal racing base.
- IntelliGrip® mohair and nylon skin patches provide reliable grip.
|Ideal for||Cross-country classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-42-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.