Arc'teryx Kole Down Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A minimalist down puffy for the concrete jungle. Constructed with the same outdoor expertise that goes into Arc’teryx’s backcountry gear, the Kole has a subtle style that's at home in the downtown core. Offset baffles and fleece side panels are engineered to stretch, so you stay warm on those rare sprints for the train.
- Light nylon and spandex blend has a comfortable stretch.
- Down-proof shell fabric and woven baffles keep down clusters right where you need them.
- Luxurious 750-fill power down is Responsible Down Certified.
- Polyester, wool blend side panels and cuffs breath well.
- PFC-free DWR finish shrugs off unexpected showers and keeps your jacket cleaner longer.
- Minimalist collar block wind.
- 2 zippered hand pockets have a soft fleece lining.
- Regular fit wears like you want it to, no surprises.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.