Arc'teryx Revet Coat - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
When venturing into less than stellar winter weather, a warm coat makes all the difference. Loaded with cloud-like clusters of European goose down, the Revet holds onto your hard-earned heat. From frigid workday train platforms to icy weekend ferry rides, the insulated collar and hood mean you can pack light and leave the scarf and toque at home.
- Durable double-weave nylon and spandex for comfortable stretch.
- PFC-free DWR helps the jacket shake off showers and keeps it looking cleaner longer.
- 750 fill-power European goose down insulation meets the Responsible Down standard for animal welfare.
- Woven baffles wrap you in warmth and stretch just enough to keep the down right where it should be.
- Brushed lining traps heat.
- Insulated hood and collar.
- Internal cuffs keep the cold from creeping in.
- 2-way zipper opens from the bottom to adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Zippered hand pockets with a soft fleece lining.
- Internal zippered pocket keeps your phone out of the cold.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.