Arc'teryx Andra LT IS Coat - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Stay warm and dry, even when the weather has other ideas. Under the clean lines of a tailored raincoat, the Andra LT hides a layer of lightweight insulation. Mapped Coreloft™ insulation maximizes warmth and reduces the overall bulkiness of the jacket. With a waterproof breathable shell, 2-way zip and and insulated collar, your covered on any cold, wet day.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable material has fully taped seams to handle heavy rain.
- Micro-seam allowances minimize weight and bulk.
- Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation won’t wet-out and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Articulated pattering offers natural movement.
- Smooth liner makes layering easy.
- Adjustable, insulated hood has a short, laminated brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Lined, lightly insulated collar.
- 2-way zipper opens from the bottom to adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of weather protection.
- Zippered hand pockets keep your hands warm and dry.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone on cold days.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.