From rivers to open waters, one board does it all. The Thrive series is based on the idea that one shape can do it all for paddlers who tour, paddle for fitness, and rip down the occasional section of river waves. Plus, since it’s inflatable, you can roll it up, toss it in your adventure wagon and take off to your next paddle spot. This shorter length paddleboard suits lighter paddlers.
- Inflates to 20PSI for flex-free performance.
- Double sidewalls with PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Axis acrylic stiffener integrated into the deck improves performance without adding weight or making the board hard to roll up.
- Grippy foam deck keeps you onboard through rough waters and radical manoeuvres.
- 7 D-rings to attach lots of gear.
- 4 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts. The set of 1 touring fin and 3 all-water fins lets you select the combo right for you and the conditions.
- Includes repair kit, a high pressure pump with pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter, and a carrying bag with integrated backpack straps.
|Length||3m (9ft. 10in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|