The North Face Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Waterproof Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Old-school hiker looks, new-school technology. The waterproof construction keeps feet dry through wet-weather errands and the rubber sole has enhanced cold-weather traction when navigating icy sidewalks.
- Rich, waterproof leather upper with DryVent™ waterproof membrane.
- Ortholite® footbed is made with 5% recycled rubber.
- TPU heel cup adds stability.
- Dual density EVA midsole cushions underfoot.
- Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs outsole is designed for traction in winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.