The North Face Sierra Mid Lace Waterproof Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Like a puffer for your feet and ankles. The Sierra Mid waterproof boots use light, warm insulation to trap heat. They're lined in comfy faux fur and have a water-shedding outer shell. Let it snow!
- Waterproof leather upper with flexible molded rubber shell.
- DryVent™ waterproof construction keeps feet dry.
- 100g Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet toasty warm.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue keeps snow out.
- Dual-density footbed is softer under forefoot and heels for comfort.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions impacts.
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole is lugged for traction in winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.