Kokatat Gore-Tex Odyssey Dry Suit - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Guaranteed to keep you dry on your next big water adventure. The Odyssey drysuit is made of GORE-TEX® Pro fabric in the body and durable 330-cordura GORE-TEX Pro in the pants, knees and seat. A removable hood allows you to stay cool on warm days, and protected from the elements when the weather turns. Thanks to pockets on each arm and on the right thigh helps, you can stay organized without having to reach under your PFD to get to your storage.
- Front-entry drysuit is easy to zip up on your own.
- GORE-TEX Pro in the body and socks.
- Cordura GORE-TEX-reinforced pant, seat and knee patches for increased durability.
- Dual-adjustable over-skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene.
- Removable suspenders keeps your drysuit from pulling down.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist keeps it close to your body.
- Left and right sleeve pockets and 1 right thigh pocket.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets.
- Nylon waterproof front-entry zipper.
- Front relief zipper is handy for bathroom breaks.
- Removable hood.
- Reflective tape for visibility.
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|