Xcel Infiniti Round Toe 8mm Boots - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Skip the “brrr” as you paddle out on cold weather surf sessions. These boots have a Thermolite IR lining and 8mm neoprene that promise comfort and warmth in water temperatures 7˚C and even a little below. A single rubber on the bottom keeps the sensitivity between your feet and your board intact.
- 8mm neoprene provides insulation for the coldest days. Recommended for water temperatures of 7˚C and below.
- Plush liner dries quickly between sessions.
- Pull up ankle loop makes for easy entry.
- Molded instep strap provides a secure fit.
- Hidden seams are taped for added durability.
- Single-layer rubber sole helps you feel your board underfoot.
|Upper material||8mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.