For days of cross-country singletrack, this lightweight pack is comfortable mile after mile. With smart organization, it carries a generous amount of water, and still has extra room for the day's gear. The harness is dialled for active riders, sitting comfortably and securely while you navigate the trails.
- Fabric is DWR coated for weather resistance.
- 5L capacity: 3L for hydration, 2L for storage.
- RidgeAir™ back panel ensures cooling airflow.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes the tension off your shoulders.
- 3L Big Zip EVO reservoir system can be configured multiple ways.
- Magnetic drink tube clip keeps the hydration tube out of the way.
- Internal tool pockets and organizers.
- Multiple zippered security pockets.
- Expandable helmet stash pocket.
- Reflective details.
- Bike light loop.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||160-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.