Serious weather calls for serious warmth. Packing snowballs or getting off the lift, when the winter weather is at its worst, these gloves keep little hands toasty.
- Primaloft® Gold insulation offers an incredible warmth to weight ratio, breathability and pack-ability
- WaterGuard® waterproof breathable membrane keeps hands dry.
- Accu-Dri® moisture-wicking micro-fleece lining.
- Powerpoint® touchscreen compatibility.
- Textured grippy palms.
- Cinch strap at wrist and drawcord gauntlet cuff seal out the cold.
- Clip keeps gloves together when not worn.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|