This Brooks favourite high-mileage shoe offers soft comfort for wet weather pavement pounding. The Ghost 14 includes an updated midsole, with super soft DNA LOFT foam throughout the entire foot to cushiong your landing regardless of whether you're a heel or toe striker. Responsive, universal sprung platforms and segmented crash pads add flexibility and help smooth out the ride. The bonded waterproof-breathable membrane is lighter than previous versions so you can comfortably tackle trails though the wet months.
- Engineered Air Mesh uppers hold foot securely
- GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded directly to the upper
- DNA Loft foam midsole provides plush cushioning and a smooth transition
- Segmented crash pads cushion and stabilize your stride for smooth transitions
- Soles are durable, high-performance rubber
|Cushioned and floaty|