Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the Aconcagua packs warmth and wind-resistance worthy of cold environments. Strategically placed warm-when-wet synthetic insulation in exposed areas, and high-loft down throughout the body to seal in body heat. The highly wind-resistant fabric prevents your well-earned warmth from blowing away on gusty days.
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ recycled polyester has less than 10CFM permeability rating.
- 550-fill-power goose down insulation in the body meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Efficient Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation in shoulders and sides contains 70% post-consumer recycled material.
- Elastic binding on cuffs seal out drafts.
- Standard fit offers layering options.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|