Kamik Snowfall P Boots - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Snowfall Boots use recyclable rubber and a thermally efficient liner to protect your little one from the elements. And adjustable snow collar and waterproof construction seals the warm in and the cold out.
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper.
- Synthetic RubberHe is PVC-free, waterproof, durable and recyclable.
- RubberHe is rated to 1,000,000 flexes and is unaffected to -32°C, offering excellent traction in any weather.
- Nite Rays reflective accents help keep your little one seen.
- Adjustable snow collar is easy to use with gloves or mittens.
- 8mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content) adds warmth.
- Removable frost plate insole.
- Chunky sole offers great grip in slippy winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|