Whimsical gloves with a waterproof shell and fleece lining, to warm up cold winter days. For children who like to do things themselves, zippered cuffs and wide openings are easy to pull on and off.
- WaterGuard® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps hands dry.
- Soft, moisture-wicking fleece lining.
- Textured grippy palms.
- Full-length side zipper for easy on and off.
- Elastic binding and drawcord gauntlet cuff seals out the cold.
- Clip keeps them together when not being worn.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.