Go deep on powder days in sleek, lightly insulated ski bibs. Waterproof-breathable DryVent keeps you dry and comfortable when you're making fresh tracks, and Heetseeker insulation keeps you cozy on freezing days. Suspenders, waist tabs and belt loops let you dial in the perfect fit over whatever layers the conditions require. Rugged kickpatches stand up to season after season of use, and grippy gaiters keep powder on the outside where it belongs.
- Made of abrasion-resistant recycled nylon with a DryVent waterproof-breathable laminate.
- Lightly insulated with Heatseeker Eco recycled synthetic insulation.
- Side-entry zip makes for easy on/off.
- Adjustable suspenders, waist tabs and belt loops let you fine-tune the fit.
- Zippered chest pockets, hand pockets and hook-and-loop cargo pockets give you space to store small essentials.
- Inner thigh vents and stretch-mesh gaiters let warm air rise and escape to keep you from overheating.
- Reinforced kickpatches protect from ski edges.
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out of your boots on pow days.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|