From bucket-list expeditions, to spur of the moment paddles, this lightweight packraft is up for anything. It uses the same burly material as full-sized commercial rafts, so you can feel confident running in the shallows. And it packs down to about the size of a sleeping bag. Carry it in your pack, or in a pannier and you’re good to go paddling.
- Tough PVC-coated 1000-denier polyester material.
- 8-stainless steel lash points for gear or mounting a back-band (not included).
- Push-push valve inflates as fast as 3 minutes
- Inflatable cushion for added comfort.
- Water rating: flat water, bays & inlets, class I – II.
- Weight capacity: up to 136kg (300lbs).
- Included: 1x XPD, 1x Nano barrel pump, 1x compression strap set, 1x inflatable seat and 1x repair kit with glue.
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||2.2m (7ft. 1in.)|
|Packed dimensions||61 x 25 x 25cm (24 x 10 x 10in.)|