Arc'teryx Rho LT Zip Neck - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
All-around comfort for cold-weather activites. The Rho LT's midweight Torrent™ stretch fleece keeps your core warm during lower-output pursuits in cool temperatures. Articulated patterning and no-lift underarm gussets prevent the top from lifting when climbing or raising your arms.
- Moisture wicking Torrent™ polyester and elastane with a brushed interior that is soft against the skin.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Underarm gussets and articulated sleeves allow freedom of movement.
- Zippered chest pocket is large enough for a smartphone.
- Flatlock seams throughout prevent chafing.
- Trim fit for easy layering.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.