Foot comfort is crucial for days on the mountain, whether you're skinning up or riding the lift. These lightweight ski socks have strategic cushioned zones for comfort, but the rest of the sock is kept light, so they slide inside performance-fit boots.
- Graphics by skier and artist Chris Benchetler.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System combines two elastics for stretch and recovery to keep the socks in place.
- Indestructawool blend improves durability in high-wear areas.
- Mesh vent zones provide temperature and moisture management.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for chafe-free wear.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|