Reima Kupponen Down Jacket - Girls' - Infants to Children
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Made by a company that has specialized in children's outerwear since 1944, the Reima Kupponen Down Jacket has kids covered for both mid-winter snowstorms and brisk fall mornings. Duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Durable face fabric is treated with a fluorocarbon-free water-repellent compound that helps to shrug off snow, dirt and light rain, and the smooth lining glides against inner clothing layers for easy on and off.
- Durable polyester face fabric.
- Treated with fluorocarbon-free, dirt- and water-shedding DWR.
- Smooth polyester lining.
- Baffled down insulation provides exceptional warmth at a low weight.
- Detachable insulated hood.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.