Reima Muhvi Reimatec Winter Jacket - Girls' - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Get excited for winter. With a shaped silhouette, soft faux fur–lined hood and warm, warm insulation, the Muhvi Reimatec Jacket has a stylish look backed up by quality construction. The shell is highly wind-resistant and has a water-repellent coating that shrugs off snow and light rain. The smooth lining makes it a joy to slip into. Reima is a Finnish company that has specialized in kids' outerwear since 1944.
- Durable polyester face fabric.
- Fully sealed seams keep out wetness.
- Treated with fluorocarbon-free, dirt- and water-shedding DWR.
- Smooth polyester lining.
- Polyester insulation provides warmth and offers easy flexibility.
- Detachable hood features removable faux fur trim.
- Adjustable waist and hem.
- 2 front zip pockets. Sizes 6 and up also have an inner chest pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.