Reima Porosein Down Jacket - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A multi-functional down jacket that traps heat in a unique way. Honeycomb structures are formed by grinding coffee at a high temperature. When combined with polyester, the structures in the fabric store heat like a warm cup of coffee. This versatile jacket quickly becomes a vest by removing the hood and sleeves.
- Waterproof breathable material has fully taped seams to keep nasty weather out.
- Insulated with Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers.
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish helps keep kids clean and dry.
- Smooth polyester lining layers easily.
- Removable hood lets you tailor the jacket to the weather.
- Elasticised cuffs and an adjustable hem keep the cozy in.
- Front zippered pockets are perfect for the toy of the day and a snack.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.