Kodiak Sauveur Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A stylish update on vintage alpine boots, the Sauveur will keep your feet comfy and dry while trekking around town. With both waterproof leather and Imper-X® water-resistant construction, these boots won’t let puddles slow you down.
- Waterproof leather and suede combined with Imper-X water-resistant construction keep your feet dry.
- Microfibre lining holds in warmth and wicks away moisture.
- Flat laces are made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Supportive leather and OrthoLite® footbed.
- Shock absorbing and light EVA wedge sole.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.