A bear hug for your feet. Kodiak Tagish Waterproof Boots have a leather upper and waterproof construction to stand tall against water and grit. An oversized padded collar and lace-up closure create a secure and comfortable fit. Saunter across packed snow with top-of-the-foodchain confidence supplied by Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsoles.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane construction.
- Microfibre lining wicks moisture.
- 200gm synthetic insulation is warm and comfortable in sub-zero temperatures.
- Removable leather memory foam insole.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice.
- Kodiak rates these boots down to -20°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.