Keep your digits warm when the digits drop. These high-performance mittens seal out wetness and the chill in very cold temperatures, keeping your hands warm so you can keep hitting the slopes or swinging your ice axe. Full synthetic material and a proprietary membrane keep this glove durable and waterproof without breaking the bank.
- Durable nylon shell with WaterGuard® waterproof membrane provides wet-weather protection.
- Synthetic leather palm is durable and grippy.
- UltraLoft® breathable microfibre insulation offers 360 degree warmth.
- Wool-blend lining wicks moisture and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Elastic wrist and cuff seal out snow and drafts.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.