Lightweight coverage that stores in your hipbelt pocket until the rain rolls in. Fully seam-sealed and waterproof, the First Dawn is a reliable companion on the trail or around town. It packs down into it's own pocket and takes up next-to-no room in your pack.
- 40-denier recycled nylon and a DryVent™ 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable membrane keep you dry.
- Fully sealed seams and a Durable Water Repellency finish keep moisture from sneaking in.
- Rear zippered pocket doubles as stuff sack.
- Adjustable hood, elastic cuffs and hem cinch cord can be snugged up when the wind gets gusty.
- Reflective details keep you visible after the sun sets.
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|