Have a little fun with your pocket knife. The Budgie is a stout little folder that brings a pop of colour to your EDC. Outfitted with premium S35VN steel (heat treated by Paul Bos, a legend in the knife world) this little folder takes an amazing edge and holds on to it.
- Drop point blade makes short work of everyday tasks.
- S35VN powdered metallurgy blade steel holds a keen edge.
- Stainless steel frame lock effectively gives this folding knife full-tang rigidity.
- Oversized pivot collar acts as a lock bar overtravel stop.
- Durable, shaped G10 handle for secure grip in all conditions.
- Right side tip-up carry pocket clip.
- Large lanyard hole has a tough red Cerakote®.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||S30V stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||8.2cm|
|Knife length (open)||13.3cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|