A durable probe for the heavy use of ski guiding, patrolling and those accessing deep terrain. An integrated stuff sack with non-slip grip give you fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Ferrules offer very fast deployment and high durability.
- Stuff sack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness.
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves.
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a larger hole.
- High visibility scale features 1cm increments.
The material the cable is made of. The cable runs through the centre of the probe, and provides the tension to hold a multi-sectioned probe together when extended.
Depth markings on the outside of the probe measure snow depth. They show how much snow is between the rescuer and the victim.