Sink into comfort on a sleeping pad that may just rival your bed at home. The Roamer is a self-inflating sleeping pad that has two valves to make micro-adjustments, so you can dial in the perfect firmness. With more than 10cm between you and the ground, it’s plush and cushy, so you and your partner can drift off into dreamland while other campers are still counting sheep.
- Soft top fabric and durable bottom fabric add strength and comfort where you need it.
- Open cell, dual-axis foam coring reduces weight and makes set-up easy.
- Integrated toggles allow you to connect pads. Two Roamer XL Wide pads toggle together to make a queen-sized mattress, so you can use bedding from home.
- Packs down to half the size of its similarly rated competition.
- Rated for temperatures from -34°C and up.
- Two zero profile valves suck in air for fast set-up, and let you make precise adjustments.
- Vortex™ high-capacity pump sack makes inflation even faster.
- One-way dump valve for fast deflating.
- Includes the Vortex pump sack, a Velcro® strap, repair kit and duffle storage and transport bag.
- Covered by Nemo’s lifetime warranty.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier recycled polyester|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|