Cotopaxi Fuego Down Parka - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
For winter’s worst days, or any day you feel like being extra cozy. Filled with high-quality down, the Fuego parka wraps your body in quilted layers of warmth. It has pockets to keep your hands, and your phone, safe from the cold, and a stash pocket give you a place to put your gloves. Best of all, it uses responsibly sourced down with a traceable, verifiable path through Cotopaxi's supply chain to you.
- 20-denier ripstop nylon with an exterior DWR finish.
- Insulated with 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down.
- Zippered hand pockets, plus an interior zippered pocket and a stash pocket.
- Internal drawcord lets you customize the silhouette.
- 2-way zipper opens from the bottom, so you only need to open your coat a little when you sit down.
- Insulated scuba-style hood.
- Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem.
- Cotopaxi designates 1% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.