Sometimes things don’t quite go as planned. These Explorer pants are seconds quality, as the buckle is reversed – the pants can be securely done up, but they don’t have an adjustable waist (so we're offering them at a discount for you to enjoy). Constructed to take kids from the classroom to the trails. The material is treated to repel water and resist dirt, keeping kids looking cleaner longer.
- Midweight nylon blend dries quickly and has just enough spandex for a comfortable stretch.
- DWR finish helps keep these pants cleaner longer.
- UPF 50 blocks UV during long days under the sun.
- Zippered hand pockets keep small treasures save.
- Gusseted crotch means these pants can keep up with active kids.
- Due to the seconds quality of these pants, they are final sale.
- Regular fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|