Skate style for aspiring rippers, shredders, and hucksters. A removable visor keeps glare or raindrops out of their eyes. The magnetic buckle won't grab skin, and the soft strap keeps it comfortable when the clip is closed.
- ABS hardshell construction with an EPS inner.
- MIPS technology for extra protection from rotational impacts.
- Adjustable dial fit, plus 3 sets of pads.
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle.
- 360° reflective details.
- 11 air vents.
- Two sizes: Toddler (48- -52cm) and Youth (52-56cm). How to measure: measure head circumference 2.5cm above the eyebrows.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).