Craft ADV Bike Offroad Hydro Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Riding in the rain means 2 things: you’re going to get wet, and the grip is going to be epic! Craft’s Offroad Hydro jacket minimizes the getting wet part, so you can enjoy the tacky trails. Made of light, durable polyester, it packs down small for throwing in your riding bag.
- Windproof, waterproof-breathable polyester shell.
- Fleece lined collar.
- Zippered vents under the arms help keep you the right temperature.
- Full length zipper offers easy venting.
- Dual front pockets with water-resistant zippers.
- Dropped hem provides extra coverage when you’re in attack position.
- Velcro tabs at cuffs and drawcord hem seal out the elements.
- Relaxed fit leaves room to layer, but Craft fits long and lean. So, if you're between sizes, Craft suggests sizing up.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.