Performance ski socks for a full day of powder turns. Fine-gauge merino provides warmth without bulk and has natural antimicrobial properties, and midweight cushion for long hours in your boots.
- Made of fine-gauge knit merino wool with nylon and spandex for durability and fit.
- All weather performance for warmth in winter, yet cool enough for spring turns.
- True Seamless™ construction makes them irresistibly comfortable.
- High-density cushioning underfoot and on the shin for comfort in ski boots.
- Darn Tough sources their wool from non-mulesed sheep.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|