Free your ride. This ski makes freeriding even better than it already is. Highly maneuverable, these boards let you take the straight or twisting line, whichever you want. On their bomber construction, you get a ride that's stable and lively with reduced chatter. Their unique 3D sidecut allows easy and early turn initiation, so you stay nimble on powder runs or gnarly hardpack.
- Paulownia and beech wood core is light, lively and stable.
- Pro Tip Rocker 320 make it turn-friendly and allow for a stiffer flex setup.
- Full length carbon fiber laminates adds durability and power.
- 3Dimension Touring sidecut makes initiating turns easier is a variety of conditions.
- Carbon sandwich sidewall construction for torsion and flex control.
- Scott hook skin fixation system for easy skin attachment.
- Sintered base gives exceptional glide and durability.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|