Unable to flex your backcountry cooking muscle with only 1-pot meals? This lightweight and compact double-burner stove allows you to heat two pots at the same time without taking up valuable weight or space in your backpack. Large pot supports provide a solid platform and precise flame control gives you cooking options from simmer to boil. It's a great option for multi-person backpacking, cycle touring or paddling trips.
- Dual burners, each with independent burner control.
- Precise flame control for simmering, baking, or snow melting.
- Detached canister design offers excellent stability with larger pots.
- Foldable legs double as pot support.
- Integrated windscreen keeps a consistent flame during gusts.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 10,200BTU|
|Dimensions||30.5 x 7 x 10cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.