Raise the safety bar a little higher this winter. Scott’s safety-focused Patrol E1 30L is your counterpart for light backcountry days. Employing an electronic airbag system, this innovative design allows rapid and repeatable deployments of the float system in the event of an avalanche. You can haul up skis in diagonal or A-frame attachment, or a snowboard. Its purpose-built snow safety pocket holds your probe, shovel, and snow study kit. You can dive into the main compartment through a clamshell zipper that boasts glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Alpride E1 Airbag system increases your safety net in the backcountry.
- High speed turbo radial fan rapidly inflates the airbag without the need for cartridges.
- High density EVA back panel is comfy and snow resistant.
- Adjustable sternum strap includes a safety whistle.
- Main compartment opens with full U zipper for unobstructed access.
- Purpose-built snow safety pocket holds your shovel and probe.
- Diagonal ski or A-frame ski attachment.
- Snowboard attachment.
- Attachments for up to 2 tools, either poles or axes.
- Versatile daisy chain loops.
- Soft lined goggle compartment.
- Internal map pocket with key clip.
- Adjustable external helmet carry option in lightweight mesh.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls for cold-weather use.
- Light webbing hipbelt with leg loop.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Deployment System||High-speed fan|