Why run on icy pavement through the winter? Hit the trails running even when they're covered in snow. Spring-loaded suspension keeps them close underfoot, letting you maintain a smooth, natural stride on uneven ground.
- 22in. V-frame is made of lightweight aluminum with a tapered shape to promote a natural gait
- Spring-loaded suspension holds the snowshoes close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and allow deep crampon penetration
- Nytex decking resists abrasion, withstands cold temperatures and sheds snow
- Aluminum Dual Trac™ toe and heel cleats offer lightweight traction for icy terrain
- Lightweight Speed Helix bindings use the high performance Boa closure system that provides precision adjustment at the twist of a dial
|Max recommended load||75-190lb.|