The cooking power and menu-expanding potential of a 2-burner stove, in a lighter, more compact package than most. If you’ve got a short walk from your car to your campsite – or are tight on storage space at home – you’ll appreciate this streamlined option.
- Compact body takes up little room in your trunk.
- Dual 10,200 BTU burners pump out heat.
- Burners are spaced to accommodate 2 large pots simultaneously.
- Removable pot supports and stainless steel drip tray are easy to clean.
- Wood-trimmed carry handle locks lid shut when in transit.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 10,000BTU|
|Dimensions||46.5 x 29 x 7.8cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|