The cooking power and menu-expanding potential of a 2-burner stove, in a lighter, more compact package than most. Piezo ignition and folding windscreens get dinner started fast, and the folding legs raise the cooking height so you’re not hunched over.
- Compact body takes up little room in your trunk.
- Dual 10,200 BTU burners pump out heat.
- Burners accommodate 2 large pots simultaneously.
- Piezo push-button ignitors mean no fumbling for matches or lighters.
- Removable pot supports and stainless steel drip tray are easy to clean.
- Wood-trimmed handle locks lid shut in transit.
- Comes with a non-stick griddle plate to sizzle and grill meals.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 10,200BTU|
|Dimensions||46.5 x 29 x 8cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.