Light yet durable, the Escape 5 Grip have a sidecut and front platform to promote control and stability. Minimal camber from heel to toe means they respond efficiently to your power without the need to wax.
- S-cut sidecut has a light carving sidecut behind the foot and a wider platform at the front for more control and stability.
- Low heel-toe camber puts lots of oomph into your stride and glide.
- Core is Densolite 1000, light in weight, but with consistent torsional stiffness.
- G1 Base with G2 Plus grip provide good kick and consistent glide.
- Pre-mounted Prolink Access Bindings included.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.